* RD-150, AQUARIUM REEF 150 GALLON RO DI REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM, NO TANK NO FAUCET
After extensive collaboration with the membrane manufacturer to develop a high rejection 150GPD membrane, it is finally here. Before, you'd have to sacrifice purity when you want larger capacity, but now you would get larger capacity and higher purity than Dow Filmtec and GE 75GPD membranes. Using our new 150GPD high rejection membranes, we bring you high volume and high purity RO+DI systems.
Our 150GPD membranes have achieved 97-98% rejection rate in real-life conditions, not just published values you usually see.
It comes with 3 clear bottom housing
| WaterGeneral Reverse Osmosis+DI Water System Made in USA|
||6-stage 150 gal/day Reverse Osmosis Water System+2DI filters (stand alone unit, no drinking faucet, no pressure tank) + Bonus Pressure Gauge|
This system is a 6-stage 150 gallon per day reverse osmosis + 2DI filter system with single outputs (mainly for Aquarium and Reef). We use 2 Nuclear-grade color changing DI filter with refillable Clear housing and DI dispensing ball Valve for applications like Reef, Aquarium, hydroponics, humidifier, jewelry cleaning, any application requiring ultra pure water.
* Note: 150 gallons per day capacity is the maximum production rate of the system, actual production rate depends on input pressure and temperature. For example, at 70psi and 60 degrees the system makes 120 gallons per day or about 5 gallons per hour. Lower input pressure and temperature would decrease production rate.
|Tap or well water ---->
||after RO system --->
||after 2DI filter|
|water purity about 300 ppm
||about 9 ppm
||about 0 ppm|
* The advantages with using clear, refillable DI filter: REFILLABLE means that you can partially refill your DI filter and eliminate the effect of channeling, and increase the usable life of the DI resin 3 times and filters out 3 times more water. (more details below)
|Optional Kitchen Faucet Diverter Valve, connects to the aerator of the faucet for easy installation and removable connection to water supply on the counter top, part no. 741
||Easy connect (optional)|
|Optional Garden Hose
adapter, connects to garden hose or laundry room hose, part no. 745
||Easy connect (optional)|
|Optional DI (de-mineralize) Resin Refill, the bag contains 3 refills,
or 18 ounce of resin., it is able to process on average about 1600 gallons, part
Nuclear grade with color indicator: for production of demineralized water of high purity, silica free. When the resin is used up, the color resin will change either from green to dark brown color or from light brown to dark brown / off black color. (Depending on the batch supply, the original color ranges from green to light brown. This is common with all suppliers in the industry.) It will give you 0 ppm TDS, Conductivity attainable less than 0.1uS/cm or resistivity of close to 18 meg.ohm
color changing GREEN --> BROWN
|Optional Float Valve for your tank or container
Stainless steel arm and connector, plastic float. It is very reliable and durable, never breaks.
You can choose side-mount, part no. FV-14 or top-mount part no. FV-15
This system is a complete system ready to be installed. IT INCLUDES:
- RO+DI unit with All 6 stage , 6 filters (ALL FILTERS ARE STANDARD SIZES)
- Feed water adapter valve which connects to cold water supply under the sink
- Drain saddle valve
- Automatic shut off valve:
- when your shut off the dispensing valve or when your own float valve closes, the automatic shut-off valve shuts off the water feed and drain, so prevent wastage of water going to drain. And if you have your own large container and float control valve, this system would turn ON/OFF automatically to refill your container.
- DI filter dispensing ball valve for your own container
- color tubings
- Installation Manual
This system is a RO+DI system it connects to the water supply, then it produces water. You need to have your own container to collect the water since the system doesn't come with a tank.
- We offer high capacity filters, you only need to replace the pre-filters and post filter once a year instead of every 6 months, the cost is only $25 for 3 filters part no. FK-3 which you replaced once a year.
- The DI filter replacement period depends on the water quality of your tap water and how much DI water you are using. On average it is able to process 500 gallons of RO water. Since we use refillable DI housing, you can purchase the DI resin
to refill the filter. It costs less than buying filters time after time.
- Easy installation: if you can replace a kitchen faucet, then you can install this system.
- We offer one year limited warranty covering parts and components.
- We guarantee the performance of the RO systems
- Free Tech support
- We carry all parts and components
- This is a complete system with all filters, tubing, feed water adapter, drain saddle valve, installation manual. Ready for installation.
1st stage: high capacity, 5 micron sediment filter, to remove sediment, rust, sand, (replace every 12 months)
2nd stage: high capacity carbon filter, coconut shell carbon block filter removes chlorine, chloramines, taste & odor (replace every 12 months)
3rd stage: high capacity carbon filter, coconut shell carbon block filter further removing chlorine to ensure 100% removal of chlorine (replace every 12 months)
4th stage: US Membrane TFC-150 high rejection membrane: 100% Made in USA, Specially made for high purity applications. Through our own testing using 417ppm and 70psi input tap water, this membrane has better rejection rate than Dow chemical Filmtec 75GPD and GE membranes.
5th stage: DI filter (de-ionized, de-mineralize filter), Nuclear grade, color changing DI filter with refillable clear housing. The DI filter removes remaining of dissolved solids after RO system.
6th stage: DI filter (de-ionized, de-mineralize filter), Nuclear grade, color changing DI filter with refillable clear housing. The DI filter removes remaining of dissolved solids after RO system. A ball valve is included for dispensing DI water into open containers or to open tank. GOOD for reef, aquarium, hydroponics applications.
System Dimension: RO unit: 15" length, 16" height, 5.5" depth
* The advantages with using clear, refillable DI filter: REFILLABLE means that you can partially refill your DI filter and eliminate the effect of channeling, and increase the usable life of the DI resin 3 times and filters out 3 times more water.
All DI filters inline type or cartridge type suffers from channeling effect. DI resin would shrink in size when they are been used. Then some water will pass through the resin without been filtered. Also water will find the easiest way to go through the filter, and that is the channeling effect.
This is evident that when you have a new DI filter, it is compact, and it is able to remove lots of mineral, but it gradually looses its performance. This is also evident that after you use the DI filter for a while, you can hear the resin becoming loose when shaking the filter. So the channeling effect of the water and shrinking of the DI resin causes the DI filter to be prematurely tossed away. There are still about 30% good DI resin been toss away. Also the DI filter looses its capability over time.
NOW we have a solution to solve this problem by using the clear-refillable DI filter. You can now get constant performance of DI filter, and refill just partially to keep the resin compact inside the housing. Also you are able to re-use the DI resin by re-mixing it. Thus eliminate the channeling effect. Therefore you are able to achieve optimum performance, save 30% of the resin, increase the usable life of the resin, and filter out 3 times more water. All these will translate to more saving of money. The best of all, you can see all this in action in our clear housing.
No harmful chemical added: Our resin does not contain chemical that will be harmful to skin, to fish, to reef, to live rock. It will not put any additional chemical into the purified water.
Designing consideration for inline DI filter. The ideal shape for the inline DI filter is long and thin like our 2" x 10" clear housing. What's important is to increase the contact time and minimize channeling, and maximize the usage of resin. Larger diameter inline filter like 2.5" wastes more resin and has more channeling problem. Resin that is near the outer diameter are not been used much, and there are more places that will form channeling effects. So the IDEAL and efficient design will be to use two smaller diameter inline filter in series, to achieve contact distance of 20 inches.
FREE bonus Pressure Gauge: It's helpful in monitoring:
- House water pressure
- Operating pressure of the RO system
- When to replace sediment & carbon filters
- When troubleshooting the system
|2DI Filters: Clear, refillable housing
The DI resin we used is the highest grade, nuclear grade mixed-bed resin. It is used in pharmaceuticals, semiconductors, laboratory applications. It is able to achieve the highest purity of 0 ppm (Zero mineral, Zero Silica) and near 18 meg.ohm resistivity. Now it is available to Aquarium lover and reefer at affordable prices.
|DI Filter Dispensing Ball Valve is included: We specially include additional ball valve for the DI filter. The output is going to your own container or fish tank. When you shut-off this valve at the output, the automatic shut off valve with turn off the system in about 1 to 2 minutes. You don't need to shut off at the water supply. Just shut off the output valve, system would shut off
|Automatic-Shut-Off Valve is included; when you shut off the dispensing valve or when your own float valve closes, the automatic shut-off valve shuts off the water feed and drain, preventing wastage of water going to drain. And if you have your own large container and float control valve, this system would turn ON/OFF automatically to refill your container.
|Feed Water Adapter: for under the sink installation, we give you the adapter with valve to put in between the cold water line. Our adapter has several advantages over the self-piercing valve. Our adapter will not clog up like the needle point piercing valve. also our adapter does not require putting a hole in the pipe. also you can easily replace the valve or relocate the valve without changing your piping, unlike the other self-piercing valve, where once it punctures a hole you cannot replace the valve, then you need to replace the pipe and the valve.
|Clear bottom 3 filter housings:
For easy checking of filter condition
They look NICE.
We are first company to ever come up with the idea on all clear housing Aquarium RO system. We started the trend!
We use a fixed rate flow restrictor to accurately restrict the drain line and create proper working pressure for the operation of the reverse osmosis process. Therefore, a more efficient and favorable pure water to drain ratio is achieved at 1:3
NOTE: We have abandoned the type of flow restrictor that has a black lever on top for flushing since it is not an accurate flow restrictor.
Optional Manual flush valve:
The system flushes itself when it is making water. In most cases a manual flush valve is not required. However, it is beneficial to manually flush the membrane if the water supply is from well or very hard water, above 600 ppm of TDS or Hardness. Optional manual flush valve requires additional fee.