* CP-OR35 PLUS 701, O-RING FOR WATERGENERAL BOTTOM FILTER HOUSING CASING
* The manufacturer is no longer selling O-rings for the bottom housing as replacement items. O-rings are to be purchased along with Filter Housings and all Filter Housings need to be replaced every 5 years as part of maintenance routine for RO systems. Filter housings are prone to cracks and leakage after 5 years and we urge all customers to replace housings after 5 years.
* Modified Double O-ring type (Both top cap / bottom housing so there is no compatibility issue.)
* This housing can be used to replaced the WaterGeneral RO5 and RO6 model housings.
* Filter Housing fits standard 10" Sediment Filter or Carbon Filter
* FH1014 1/4" FPT
* Clear type housing is also available.
* 4.5" Diameter x 12" Height
* Filter Housings should be replaced every 5 years as part of maintenance routine to prevent leakage or crack due to material wear.