* Part #732, Inline Pressure Gauge 0 to 300 psi for RO filter system
House water pressure
* This pressure gauge comes ready to attach to all systems with 1/4" tubing
* It is helpful in monitoring:
Operating pressure of the RO system
Determining when to replace the bottom three sediment filter and carbon filters.
Also helpful during installation and trouble shooting.
Diameter of the gauge: 1.5"
Connector of the gauge: 1/8" MPT
Range: 0 to 300 psi
Comes with 5 inch of 1/4" tubing, 1/8" FPT x 1/4" compression elbow fitting, and 1/4" quick connect union tee fitting.
Best place to connect the pressure gauge:
* It's best to connect the pressure gauge at the input side of the 4th stage RO membrane filter.
* It can be attached to a garden hose adapter (part no. 745) or a faucet adapter (part no. 741) for easy checking of house water pressure.