Commercial Inine dual TDS meter
Commercial Inine dual TDS meter (monitor)
This high quality inline dual TDS monitor is distributed by Filter Direct Co.
efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
TDS levels of the Feed Water and Product Water with in & out electrode
function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 3 minutes (new version).
- Dual Range
- Measures from 0-999 ppm, with a resolution of 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990
ppm, the resolution is in 10 ppm increments, indicated by a blinking 'x10'
Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters
can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
equipped with 1/4 inch John Guest Quick-Connect T-fittings as shown. Also
available with 3/8" fittings.
quickly and easily.
Differences from the DM-1:
- Designed for commercial/industrial applications.
- Stronger, water-resistant casing.
- Calibration can be done individually or simultaneously on each line.
- Improved design, including an extra large, easy-to-read LCD display.
- Longer, waterproof, shielded cables.
- Variable mounting bracket
Length: 46" (including sensor)
Calibration: Factory calibrated to NaCl 342 ppm. Re-calibration can be
done separately for each line, or simultaneously for both.
source: 2 AAA batteries (included)
life: over 1000 hours of continuous use
- Size: 11.6
x 6.8 x1.8 cm (4.6 x 2.6 x .7in.)
201.3 g (7.1 oz.)
Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your system
at any time.
Use the meter to determine when the filters need to be changed.
Install on industrial systems such as car washes, window washing, manufacturing,
and food processing.