* 741-14, Diverter Valve for Countertop Water Units
* This is the diverter valve used in countertop filtration systems to connect the soft tubing to the kitchen faucet head
* It connects to the tip of the faucet, where it replaces the aerator part of the faucet.
* It fits most faucet.
* Material: Brass, chrome body. It uses pull-button action to divert water to the filter unit. The button springs back automatically when you turn off the faucet.
* Quick installation
* We carry different fittings in variation of sizes: 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2" adapters, connectors, fittings, or valves. Most are not listed online, to avoid confusion to majority of RO system customers.
* Send us a message with specification, intended application, and image of your setup or old fitting to check if we have what you need.