AQUATEC Delivery / Demand pump
Internal Part no. DDP5800 or 755 or 5851-7E12-J574
Perfect for Residential Use
Ideally it is better to use Delivery pump in conjunction with a Pulsation Dampener Accumulator. Please refer to detailed product description on p/n ACT-820-JG
Condition: brand new in the box
This pump has a built-in pressure switch, so it turns on/off on demand.
This pump can be used in several ways:
- For increasing water pressure to ice maker/refrigerator, the pump is connected after the RO system.
- For multiple outputs or long travel of tubing, the pump is connected after the RO before the tee fitting.
- For water transfer from large open tank without head pressure, the pump is able to siphon water out of the container and transfer water with pressure and volume.
- For sprayer
The package includes:
- AQUATEC DDP5800 pump (110VAC, 0.7 GPM, 60 psi shutoff)
- Power cord is included, plug into regular electrical outlet
- Pump has 3/8" inlet and outlet quick connect fitting; 2 extra elbow reducer fittings for connecting to 1/4" tubing are included
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Copyright © 2021 Filter Direct Online Store (C)