Koolermax 4- Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Systems (single output)
Model no: AR-104H High Efficiency membrane 100GPD product to drain ration 1 : 1.2
Capacity: For AR-104H, 90 to 100 GPD
Actual production rate depends on water temperature, pressure, chemistry variations
- RO unit: 4-stage unit, all filters included
- Hardware: feed water adapter, tubing, drain saddle clamp, on/off valve
- Installation & Service manual
- Working pressure: 40 to 80 psi feed water pressure required, if below 40 psi, a booster pump is needed. We carry booster pump assembly. If the input pressure is above 80 psi, you MUST put a pressure regulator to reduce the pressure below 80 psi. (We do supply the optional pressure regulator)
- Working temperature: 100 ~ 40 deg. F ( 37C ~ 4 deg. C )
- pH range: 4-10
- If feed water has hardness level above 600 ppm, we recommend putting a water softener prior to the RO system.
- If feed water has iron, rust problem, we recommend putting a iron filter prior to the RO system.
- If feed water has bacteria problem, we recommend putting an ultra violet sterilizing system prior to RO system.
Filter Service Life
- 1st Stage Sediment filter: Recommend changing every 6 ~12 months. Replacement filter Part no. SF05
- 2nd Stage Carbon block filter: Recommend changing every 6 ~12 months. Replacement filter Part no. C10
- 3rd Stage HTFC-150 membrane filter for AR-104H changing every 2~3 years Replacement filter Part no. HTFC-3150
- 4th Stage DI filter: Recommend replace every 1000 to 1500 gallons or when the TDS reading goes higher than desirable level. The DI resin changes color to dark brown/black when exhausted. Use TDS meter to check water quality Replacement filter Part no. SC-207
- Bottom 3 filter housing (sump) Replace every 5 years Part no. KM701Clear, KM701Blue
- RO unit: Width 16 inch, Depth 5.5 ½ inch, Height 17 inch
- 1 years Limited Warranty not including wearable parts and components. Filters are wearable components and not under warranty.
- Average Rejection rate: 92 to 98% of dissolved solids after RO, and 95 to 100% after RO+DI
- Product water to Drain water ratio about 1 to 1.2 for AR-104H depending on water pressure and temperature
Purification Processes/ Filter specifications
Removes microbiological contaminants like Cysts (protozoan), inorganic/Radiological contaminants like Barium, Cadmium, Copper, Chromium (hexvavalent), Chromim (trivalent), Fluoride, Lead, Radium 226/228, Selenium, etc.
Ammonia, Arsenic, chloramines, chlorine, copper, lead, nitrate, phosphate, silica, hardness, calcium, magnesium, other dissolved solids.
- 1st stage: 5 micron sediment filter, 3”. x 9 7/8” height, made by 100% pure polypropylene fibers
- 2nd stage: carbon filter, 3” x 9 ¾” height, composed of high-performance coconut shell carbon.
- 3rd stage: high efficiency TFC-150 type membrane, or HTFC-150, 1 ¾” x 11 ¾” long
- 4th stage: Cartridge DI filter, further reduce the mineral content after RO process, 2.75” x 10”
About the Pressure gauge:
The pressure gauge is installed after stage #2. When the system is making water, the reading indicates the working pressure before stage #4 RO membrane. You need to record this pressure. If the pressure is above 80 psi, then please put a pressure regulator to reduce pressure to 65 psi. If this pressure is below 45 psi, then you should put a RO booster pump in front of the RO system. After several months of usage if you see the pressure drops significantly and it’s below 40 psi, then that means the first 2 filters are clogging up, then you should replace the filters.
When the system is automatically shut off after the output is closed, the pressure reading is the static water pressure of your house.