AQUATEC Delivery / Demand pump
Internal Part no. 759 or Aquatec 5853-7E12-J524
Perfect for Commercial Use. For Residential use please choose p/n 755 or DDP5800 or Aquatec 5851-7E12-J574. Do not use p/n 759 to connect to home refrigerator. It is too powerful and will very likely damage your refrigerator.
Ideally it is better to use Delivery pump in conjunction with a Pulsation Dampener Accumulator. Please refer to detailed product description on p/n ACT-820-JG
Condition: brand new in the box
This pump has a built-in pressure switch, so it turns on/off on demand.
This pump can be used in several ways:
- For increasing water pressure to Commercial ice maker/refrigerator, the pump is connected after the RO system.
- For multiple outputs or long travel of tubing, the pump is connected after the RO before the tee fitting.
- For water transfer from large open tank without head pressure, the pump is able to siphon water out of the container and transfer water with pressure and volume.
- For sprayer
The package includes:
- AQUATEC DDP5800 pump (110VAC, 1.7 GPM gallon per minute, 60 psi cut off)
- Power cord is included, plug into regular electrical outlet
- Pump has 3/8" inlet and outlet quick connect fitting; 2 extra elbow reducer fittings for connecting to 1/4" tubing are included
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Copyright © 2021 Filter Direct Online Store (C)