Aquatec 8855 Booster Pump + Transformer MADE IN U.S.A.
Aquatec pump # 8855-2LM2-B534 (custom made pump for aeroponics and misting and 300GPD RO systems)
Our internal part # AQ8855-TRM-115V
For Aeroponics high pressure applications
For Misting applications
For 200GPD to 380GPD RO systems
** Optional 220V/50hz European plug available for additional $10 - special request only
The Pump includes:
- Pump Aquatec 8855 pump to boost input water pressure up to 130 psi (actual boost pressure depends on your RO system production rate and drain rate) For aeroponics or misting applications the boost pressure depends on total output flow rate of nozzles.
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/8" quick connect, for 3/8" O.D. tubing
- Transformer: Aquatec brand transformer, 115VAC to 24VAC, 2 Amp, plug in to regular 110V electrical outlet, USA plug.
- Instruction sheet
- Two of 3/8 to 1/4 reducer fitting (in case you want to connect 1/4" OD tubing)
NOTE: This pump assembly is a intermitten duty, not a continuous duty. If you need to run the pump more than 4 hours non-stop, you can use a timer to turn on one hour and turn off for 1/2 hour to cool down the pump and transformer, or you can put a fan to blow air into the pump assembly to cool it down.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR AEROPONICS APPLICATIONS:
- You can use a timer to control the pump, when to turn on/off and the time interval it stays on.
- Since this pump is very powerful and high flow, for small aeroponic system, you don't need a output pressure tank or pressure switch.
- For larger aeroponic system, you can add a pressure tank, a pressure switch to the output side, we do carry special tanks and high pressure switch as well.
Aquatec Boost Pump
CDP 8800 series pump flow rate comparison chart:
Model 8851 - at open flow, flow rate is 2.10 Liter per minute, at 80 psi, 1.2 L/min. , boost up to 80 psi
Model 8852 - at open flow, flow rate is 2.60 Liter per minute, at 80 psi, 1.4 L/min., boost up to 80 psi
Model 8855 - at open flow, flow rate is 3.8 Liter per minute, at 80 psi, 2.0 L/min. , boost up to 130 psi
boost pressure depends on output flow rate, the pump is capable for boosting up to 130 psi, It is also to boost water pressure from 0 psi to 100 psi for aeroponics applications
|Water open flow
||3.8 liter per minute or 1 gallon per minute|
||Inlet and outlet, 3/8" quick connect, connects to 3/8" OD tubing |
||Permanent Magnet, 24VAC, enclosed|
||Diaphragm pump, 3 chamber, self-priming. It is able to run dry|
|Dimension & weight
||diameter = 3.5" , length = 7.5", weight is about 5 lbs|
||18 AWG, 4 feet|