* 335UP, Upgrade Kit with TFC 35 for RO system 35 gal/day (includes the membrane filter)
* This is a Upgraded Membrane filter TFC-35, our part no. 335, 35-36 gal/day and a upgrade kit, part no. 130.
* You can upgrade your RO system to a 35 gal/day RO system by replacing to larger capacity membrane and flow restrictor. The result is that the system produces water much faster and the membrane last longer.
* The Honeywell RO9100, Filtercold RO5, AV180, Premier RO systems are all 18 gal/day. Rotek RTF-265 is 24 gal/day.
Brand Name: US Membrane
Assembled and made in California, USA
Standard size Reverse Osmosis membrane filter. Fits all standard size RO systems and membrane housing.
Model# TFC-36 36GPD gallons per day capacity
This membrane fits all standard size membrane housing, standard RO systems.
You can increase the capacity of your existing RO system by getting a higher capacity membrane filter with a matching flow restrictor, or getting a membrane module which comes with membrane filter, housing, fitting, flow restrictor, and check valve.
Membrane Material: TFC Thin Film Composite
Production rate: 36 gallons per day max. Actual production rate varies depending on input pressure and temperature.
Max. Operating Pressure: 130 psi
Max. Operating Temperature: 120 F ( 49 C)
Recommended concentrate flow rate: 3x permeate
(drain to pure water ratio 3:1)
pH range: 3- 11
Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
Dimension: standard size 2” diameter x 11.75” length
Applied water supply pressure: 65 psi at 77F
Nominal Salt rejection rate: 98%
Nominal TDS rejection rate: about 95% at 300 ppm input
Consistent quality and reliability using automated production line.
Dry type membrane for extended shelf life
Fits all standard membrane housings
How to choose the correct RO membrane filter for your RO system?
- You need to have a standard size RO system with standard membrane housing (look at photo)
- Check the capacity of your RO system or RO membrane. Capacity means how fast the membrane produces water. The number means gallons per day (GPD). You can find this from your RO system owner’s manual, and specifications.
- You can also find the GPD rating from the membrane filter label when you take out the membrane filter.
- You can also find the GPD rating from the drain flow rate or from the flow restrictor that is connected to the drain line.
Flow restrictor size (drain rate) 200 mL/min. uses TFC-24 membrane
Flow restrictor size (drain rate) 300 mL/min. uses TFC-36 membrane
Flow restrictor size (drain rate) 420 mL/min. uses TFC-50 membrane
Flow restrictor size (drain rate) 500 mL/min. uses TFC-75 membrane
Flow restrictor size (drain rate) 500 to 600 mL/min. uses TFC-100 membrane
Flow restrictor size (drain rate) 800 to 850 mL/min. uses TFC-150 membrane