CPR-150G, Heavy-duty chrome steel Pressure Regulator with Pressure Gauge (regulates pressure between 0-150 psi)
1. Reduces water supply pressure when feeding into a RO water system or filtration system. (NOTE: The water supply pressure for RO systems should not exceed 80 psi)
2. Regulates or adjusts water pressure
3. Regulates or adjusts air pressure
1. Easy to install: connects to plastic tubing or copper tubing
2. Easy to operate: just use a screw driver to turn the screw to adjust and set pressure
3. heavy duty chrome steel body
4. Easy to read pressure gauge shows psi and bars
* Adjustable range: 150 psi to 0 psi
* Input pressure MAX: 150 psi
* Output pressure MAX: 150 psi
* Pressure gauge reading range: 0 to 300 psi
* material: heavy-duty chrome steel
* Inlet and outlet: 1/4" FMPT ( two 1/4 fitting are included) if you need 3/8" fitting please specify. Additional charge $5
* Dimension: 3" height, 2"
* We carry different fittings in variation of sizes: 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2" adapters, connectors, fittings, or valves. Most are not listed online, to avoid confusion to majority of RO system customers.
* Send us a message with specification, intended application, and image of your setup or old fitting to check if we have what you need.